28 Days – Lose Weight . Improve Sleep. Improve Energy. Cut out Sugar. Balance your Hormones.
Do you suffer from?
😥 Brain Fog
😥 Digestive disorders
😥 Memory loss
😥 Sleep issues
😥 Weight issues
😥 Hormonal issues
ARE YOUR HORMONES STOPPING YOU FROM LOSING WEIGHT?
Learn how you can escape the trap of dieting forever!
28 Day Intense Programme to Lose weight, improve sleep, improve energy levels, cut out sugar and balance your hormones. The starting point for ongoing vitality, hormonal and emotional health. A month of focusing on rebalancing your eating, your hormones, taking action to get rid of any health symptoms and generally start to feel fabulous again.
- Calorie counting has been the mainstay of weight loss for over 50 years – but has limited success
- For many, as soon as their ‘diet’ stops, they put the weight straight back on
- This is because some very important issues have been overlooked
Why counting calories along won’t work
There are many reasons why calorie counting alone does not result is effective weight loss:
- Eating the wrong foods
- Lack or exercise
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Toxicity and poor body pH
- Lack of exercise
- Bad eating habits
- Poor gut function
The wrong types of food
- The typical Western diet is high in carbohydrate – which breaks down into glucose sugars
- Any unused glucose is stored by the body as fat
- Reducing carbohydrate intake is a good place to start when modifying your nutrition
- Type B malnutrition
- You crave certain foods because of the vital nutrients you are lacking
- Modern day industrial farming has meant that foods today contain a small fraction of the nutrients they did fifty years ago
- Foods are harvested too early and kept in cold storage, depleting their nutrient value further
- We have a diet designed for taste buds, not health
- Over-cooking destroys much of the nutrient content of food and considered nutritional booster programme will ‘plug the gaps
- Hormone imbalances can have a very significant impact on the body’s willingness to store fat
- The endocrine system (glands) are put under strain
There are a number of reasons for this… The major endocrine glands affected are:
- Thyroid – low thyroid function slows down the metabolism
- Adrenals – high cortisol levels encourage fat deposition
- Blood sugar imbalances – leads to excess sugars being stored as fatty tissue
There is often one or more of these imbalances in many weight management issues
Toxicity and poor pH
- We live in a toxic world
- Many of our body’s systems struggle to cope with the daily exposure to toxic chemicals
- The body’s detoxification systems can be overwhelmed
- Toxins are then stored in fatty tissue to prevent harm to vital organs
Emotional and psychological
- Many people have a complex relationship with food
- It can be used not just as the body’s fuel, but also for pleasure, to punish, etc
- It is important to fully understand any emotional constructs you might have placed on food – and deal with them!
Lack of exercise
We are designed to move!
- Find an activity you enjoy doing – and do it!
- Dance, swim, run, lift weights, cycle, walk, row, jump…
- Find a way to put more exercise into your day and get creative about what you do for exercise
- Using large plates
- Heaping up your plate
- Feeling that you must finish all your food
- Insufficient chewing
- Eating late at night
- Skipping meals, then overeating
- Second helpings
- Drinking alcohol daily
- Intolerances to certain foods can lead to weight being retained
- An inflammatory response occurs within the body
- This can lead to a cascade of related events that lead to weight being gained
- The weight is retained until the food is no longer consumed
Poor gut function
Can lead to a number of problems:
- Nutritional deficiencies due to poor absorption
- Toxicity due to ‘leaky gut’ syndrome and poor waste elimination
- Reduced immune function
- Weight is a complex matrix of issues
- Simple calorie counting is rarely successful for most people in the long term
- Nutrients should be counted, not calories
- Weight issues are as much to do with eating the wrong foods as they are overeating
- Understanding good nutrition and removing bad habits creates lifelong blueprint for change
- A properly balanced body holds no excess weight
3 steps for weight loss
- Refined sugar
- Processed foods
2. Balance your blood sugars
- Reduce the carbohydrate content in your diet – including less bread and pasta (even whole wheat varieties)
- Eat a protein-based breakfast, such as eggs, rather than high-carb cereals
- Include good fats in your diet, such as oily fish and – yes! – proper butter
- Eating protein and good fats will prevent the ‘afternoon dip’ where you might grab for chocolate
3. Clean your system
- This is not a ‘detox’ but a nutritional support programme to bring your liver and intestine (the key players in weight management) back to full function
- A clean liver and gut allows the body to remove toxins from fatty tissue, which results in weight loss
- Drink warm water with fresh lemon juice each morning
Join our 28 day challenge? You don’t have to do all this alone!
- Some people Lose 5lbs+ in four weeks
- Kick bad eating habits and learn new, good ones
- Make a positive lifestyle change that can last the rest of your life!
- Do the challenge with the support of the whole group – you’re not on your own
- No calorie reduction, no chemical shakes, no hunger – just proper nutrition and positive focus
The Plan Includes …..
- Taking Nutritional Food Boosters.
- Drink two large glasses of water each day, with optional added Liquid Chlorophyll
- Optional Homeopathic Detox Remedies (additional cost)
- Absolutely no calorie restriction or meal replacements (optional Nutrition Meal Replacement is available at additional cost)
- Cut out the CRAP, eat clean and avoid bread, pasta and other refined carbohydrates
The benefits are many:
- Flatter tummy
- Better skin condition
- Greater mental clarity
- More energy
- Balanced hormones
- Improved intestinal function
- Stronger nails and hair
What will you learn
Nutritional coaching to get to optimum health:
- Clean eating programme
- Recipe book and eating plan
- Outline of missing pieces of the jigsaw nutritionally – fats, vitamins, antioxidants
- Balance your hormones naturally, leading to reduced intake and natural weight loss
- How to exercise for maximum fat burning
- How to eat for a lifestyle change that will get your hormones into balance, leading to natural weight loss
- Why all the ways you have been taught to eat for weight loss don’t work!
What do you need to do?
You need to be prepared to do what it takes (and I mean what it takes) to get your health and hormones back into alignment. This means focusing on your food, coffee and alcohol intake. It means following a natural programme to get your liver working properly, your blood circulating effectively and taking on board the necessary nutrients to nourish the whole of your glandular and immune system.
The Nutritional food boosters include your health starter pack. We’ll start by cutting out the crap for a week, prior to starting an intense 10 days, where you’ll be eating 3 meals per day plus snacks, alongside taking five herbal combinations to support five elements of cleansing. This unique combination provides a powerful yet gentle formulation that collectively helps cleanse the body, supporting the natural routes of elimination. Results will be enhanced if you omit red meat, caffeine and alcohol from your diet during the programme, hence why I work alongside you and we start gently by cutting out the rubbish the week before!
Alongside we add in Liquid Chlorophyll drink (its ok it tastes of peppermint) and it’s a great companion to your cleanse, useful for anyone with IBS symptoms and to cleanse the liver – add it to water for a great natural spearmint taste, and drink throughout the day. During your cleanse it is important to drink plenty of water. Helps the body to flush out its system, also helps the fibre to work effectively throughout the intestinal system.
Once we’ve done the intense 10 days, at the end of the cleanse you begin taking Probiotics, Pro B11. This high potency, multi strain, live bacteria supplement provides almost 12 billion bacteria per serving. The eleven strains of bacteria in Pro B11 ensure you replenish your gut with a variety of beneficial flora. The delicate balance of healthy gut flora can be disrupted by a number of circumstances, including the use of antibiotics, excess alcohol, stress, disease and exposure to environmental toxins. So for the remainder of the month we’ll continue with the healthy eating and you will continue to see benefits along the way, these probiotics will last you into the next month should you wish to continue after the 28 days!
Are you ready to make a change – do you want the old you back?
Join me on this programme and in return for your commitment you will get the necessary tools, coaching and support you need to help you rebalance your body, improve your vitality, your hormones, lose weight and reduce any symptoms making you feel less than 100%.
Now it’s not going to happen overnight – it’s going to be a process of returning to health. But if you want to be part of this programme you need to get in touch, give me a call, Facebook message or email.
The cost of the programme is just £109, (reduced from £149). That’s less than £3.89 a day to lose weight and reset your system ready for the summer – far less that the daily cost of Costa coffee, cake and a glass of wine!
- Full support via Facebook Group to keep you motivated.
- Daily Nutrition Coaching via Facebook Group or Emails, so that you understand how to eat properly for long term health and to balance your hormones.
- Record cards to record your results
- Emotional eating analysis charts
- A 7 day meal planner, providing additional guidance
- A comprehensive clean eating recipe book
- Meditation guide and exercise tips
- 30 Days worth of organic Nutritional Boosters
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE
PAY VIA PAYPAL – paypal.me/CArmor
As soon as payment is received you’ll receive everything you need to get started!