Body Prime effectively prepares your body for any health regimen. With a significant amount of magnesium, it contributes to normal energy metabolism and valuable electrolyte balance. These factors are perfect primers for your system to initiate your next health program.
Body Prime is an effective formula that you’ll feel progressively. Together, apple pectin and prune powder make up the majority of one dose’s contents. Consequently, this is a gentle formula made with familiar fruit sources.
- Contributes to healthy electrolyte balance
- Contributes to natural energy metabolism
- Contributes to muscle function including the heart muscle
- Contributes to normal muscle contraction including normal heartbeat
- Can reduce tiredness and fatigue
Body Prime contains 400mg of the powerful, essential macro-mineral Magnesium. To effectively prepare your body for a regimen of healthy habits, magnesium oxide has a priming effect shown in clinical settings to induce mild bowel motility. At the same time, magnesium is a crucial mineral for maintaining a healthy balance of electrolytes, and is an important micronutrient in the reduction of fatigue. Additionally, magnesium has been proven to have a positive cardiovascular benefit.
Apple, Prune Blend
Prune powder and apple pectin work synergistically to kick-start any health regimen. Along with magnesium oxide, these familiar fruit sources have been recommended for use in clinical settings to induce bowel motility, which leads to a variety of benefits. These ingredients are Non-GMO and are approved for daily use.
Take 2 capsules once per day. Taking more than the recommended dose may cause a laxative effect.
How do I order Body Prime?
Alternatively you can buy direct “Quoting Reference 1814324” at the Checkout. Please note you must enter this code in order to receive the product. Postage costs will be higher from the direct website for sales.
https://shop.synergyworldwide.com/shop/BodyPrime/BodyPrime-UK Please be aware that when you click this link you will be redirected to the Corporate Synergy Website. Please quote 1814324
How many servings of Body Prime are included in one bottle?
Each bottle of Body Prime contains 90 capsules. At the recommended dosage of two capsules per day, one bottle should contain a 45-day supply.
How do I incorporate Body Prime into my daily routine?
Body Prime has been recommended for daily use at a dosage of 2 capsules per day. This dosage can be taken any time of day. It is an effective formula that will be felt progressively. Body Prime is gentle enough that it should not interfere with regular activity. Body Prime also does not require a fasting period and is not a substitute for a healthy, varied diet. Synergy encourages you to enjoy nutritious meals daily along with the recommended dosage of Body Prime to experience the best results.
Have the benefits of Body Prime been scientifically validated?
Yes, Body Prime and its ingredients have been included in a number of studies, including those conducted at the Hughes Center for Research and Innovation. There, the safety and efficacy of escalating doses of Body Prime on maintaining the regularity of healthy bowel function were explored, thereby setting the recommended dosing parameters. Studies showing that magnesium has a positive cardiovascular benefit1, is useful in maintaining a healthy electrolyte balance2, and reduces fatigue3, are noted as follows:
1. Kupetsky-Rincon, E. a. & Uitto, J. Magnesium: Novel applications in cardiovascular disease – A review of the literature. Ann. Nutr. Metab. 61, 102–110 (2012). 2. EFSA. Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium and electrolyte balance ( ID 238 ), energy-yielding metabolism ( ID 240 , 247 , 248 ), neurotransmission and muscle contraction including heart muscle ( ID 241 , 242 ), cell di. EFSA J. 7(9), 1–20 (2009). 3. EFSA. Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to magnesium and ‘hormonal health’ ( ID 243 ), reduction of tiredness and fatigue ( ID 244 ), contribution to normal psychological functions ( ID 245 , 246 ), maintenance of normal blood. EFSA 8, 1807 (2010).