28 Days – Lose Weight . Improve Sleep. Improve Energy. Cut out Sugar. Balance your Hormones.
Do you suffer from?
- Are your hormones stopping you from losing weight?
- Learn how you can escape the trap of dieting forever!
- Start on a day of your choice
- 30 Day Intense Programme to Lose weight, improve sleep, improve energy levels, cut out sugar and balance your hormones. The starting point for ongoing vitality, hormonal and emotional health.
In the UK over 25% of adults and 10% of children are classed as obese. This trend is increasing and has huge implications for the nation’s health – and it’s healthcare bill! Life expectancy is reduced and many of the body’s systems come under pressure – leading to increased health risks Count nutrients not calories.
So what’s been going wrong?
Join me at any time over the Summer for an exclusive online Summer Body & Health Challenge. A month of focusing on rebalancing your eating, your hormones, taking action to get rid of any health symptoms and generally start to feel fabulous again.
- Calorie counting has been the mainstay of weight loss for over 50 years – but has limited success
- For many, as soon as their ‘diet’ stops, they put the weight straight back on
- This is because some very important issues have been overlooked
Why counting calories along won’t work
There are many reasons why calorie counting alone does not result is effective weight loss:
- Eating the wrong foods
- Lack or exercise
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Toxicity and poor body pH
- Lack of exercise
- Bad eating habits
- Poor gut function
The wrong types of food
- The typical Western diet is high in carbohydrate – which breaks down into glucose sugars
- Any unused glucose is stored by the body as fat
- Reducing carbohydrate intake is a good place to start when modifying your nutrition
- Type B malnutrition
- You crave certain foods because of the vital nutrients you are lacking
- Modern day industrial farming has meant that foods today contain a small fraction of the nutrients they did fifty years ago
- Foods are harvested too early and kept in cold storage, depleting their nutrient value further
- We have a diet designed for taste buds, not health
- Over-cooking destroys much of the nutrient content of fooced and considered nutritional booster programme will ‘plug the gaps
- Hormone imbalances can have a very significant impact on the body’s willingness to store fat
- The endocrine system (glands) are put under strain
There are a number of reasons for this… The major endocrine glands affected are:
- Thyroid – low thyroid function slows down the metabolism
- Adrenals – high cortisol levels encourage fat deposition
- Blood sugar imbalances – leads to excess sugars being stored as fatty tissue
There is often one or more of these imbalances in many weight management issues
Toxicitiy and poor pH
- We live in a toxic world
- Many of our body’s systems struggle to cope with the daily exposure to toxic chemicals
- The body’s detoxification systems can be overwhelmed
- Toxins are then stored in fatty tissue to prevent harm to vital organs
Emotional and psychological
- Many people have a complex relationship with food
- It can be used not just as the body’s fuel, but also for pleasure, to punish, etc
- It is important to fully understand any emotional constructs you might have placed on food – and deal with them!
We are designed to move!
- Find an activity you enjoy doing – and do it!
- Dance, swim, run, lift weights, cycle, walk, row, jump…
- Find a way to put more exercise into your day and get creative about what you do for exercise
- Using large plates
- Heaping up your plate
- Feeling that you must finish all your food
- Insufficient chewing
- Eating late at night
- Skipping meals, then overeating
- Second helpings
- Drinking alcohol daily
- Intolerances to certain foods can lead to weight being retained
- An inflammatory response occurs within the body
- This can lead to a cascade of related events that lead to weight being gained
- The weight is retained until the food is no longer consumed
Can lead to a number of problems:
- Nutritional deficiencies due to poor absorption
- Toxicity due to ‘leaky gut’ syndrome and poor waste elimination
- Reduced immune function
- Weight is a complex matrix of issues
- Simple calorie counting is rarely successful for most people in the long term
- Nutrients should be counted, not calories
- Weight issues are as much to do with eating the wrong foods as they are overeating
- Understanding good nutrition and removing bad habits creates lifelong blueprint for change
- A properly balanced body holds no excess weight
3 steps for weight loss
Cut out the CRAP! Remove the following from your daily diet:
- Refined sugar
- Processed foods
Balance your blood sugars
- Reduce the carbohydrate content in your diet – including less bread and pasta (even whole wheat varieties)
- Eat a protein-based breakfast, such as eggs, rather than high-carb cereals
- Include good fats in your diet, such as oily fish and – yes! – proper butter
- Eating protein and good fats will prevent the ‘afternoon dip’ where you might grab for chocolate
Clean your system
- This is not a ‘detox’ but a nutritional support programme to bring your liver and intestine (the key players in weight management) back to full function
- A clean liver and gut allows the body to remove toxins from fatty tissue, which results in weight loss
- Drink warm water with fresh lemon juice each morning
- Some people Lose 5lbs+ in four weeks
- Kick bad eating habits and learn new, good ones
- Make a positive lifestyle change that can last the rest of your life!
- Do the challenge with the support of the whole group – you’re not on your own
- No calorie reduction, no chemical shakes, no hunger – just proper nutrition and positive focus
The Plan Includes …..
- Taking Nutritional Food Boosters.
- Homeopathic Remedies
- Drink two large glasses of water each day, with optional added Liquid Chlorophyll
- Optional Anti-oxidant drink
- Optional Homeopathic Detox Remedies
- Absolutely no calorie restriction or meal replacements (optional Nutrition Meal Replacement is available)
- Cut out the CRAP, eat clean and avoid bread, pasta and other refined carbohydrates
The benefits are many:
- Flatter tummy
- Better skin condition
- Greater mental clarity
- More energy
- Balanced hormones
- Improved intestinal function
- Stronger nails and hair
What will you learn
Nutritional coaching to get to optimum health:
- Clean eating programme
- Recipe book and eating plan
- Outline of missing pieces of the jigsaw nutritionally – fats, vitamins, antioxidants
- Balance your hormones naturally, leading to reduced intake and natural weight loss
- How to exercise for maximum fat burning
- How to eat for a lifestyle change that will get your hormones into balance, leading to natural weight loss
- Why all the ways you have been taught to eat for weight loss don’t work!
What do you need to do?
You need to be prepared to do what it takes (and I mean what it takes) to get your health and hormones back into alignment. This means focusing on your food, coffee and alcohol intake. It means following a natural programme to get your liver working properly, your blood circulating effectively and taking on board the necessary nutrients to nourish the whole of your glandular and immune system.
Are you ready to make a change – do you want the old you back?
Join me on this programme and in return for your commitment you will get the necessary tools, coaching and support you need to help you rebalance your body, improve your vitality, your hormones, lose weight and reduce any symptoms making you feel less than 100%.
Now it’s not going to happen overnight – it’s going to be a process of returning to health. But if you want to be part of this programme you need to get in touch, give me a call, Facebook message or email.
There are 3 options to this programme, depending on your budget and what results you want. The Silver Package is just £3.65 a day to lose weight and reset your system ready for the summer – far less that the daily cost of Costa coffee and a glass of wine!
- Full support via Facebook Group to keep you motivated.
- Daily Nutrition Coaching via Facebook Group or Emails, so that you understand how to eat properly for long term health and to balance your hormones.
- Record cards to record your results
- Emotional eating analysis charts
- A 7 day meal planner, providing additional guidance
- A comprehensive clean eating recipe book
- A 15 minute phone consultation
- Meditation guide and exercise tips
- 30 Days worth of organic Nutritional Boosters with 3 options available depending on your specific health needs and what you are aiming to achieve (no tablet supplements).
Bronze – £59 (includes p&p)
- 30 day Supply of Homeopathic Remedies to detox the system.
- 30 day supply of Nutritional Food Supplements to be added to water. The ProArgi-9+ food supplement is the highest quality L-arginine supplement in the world, as listed in the 2016 US Physician’s Desk Reference. The product has been subject to multiple clinical trials proving its effectiveness and it has a patent pending (expected end 2016) for its ground breaking synergistic nutrition. For full details visit the Proargi page under Products – contains
- L’arganine amino acid
- Folic Acid
- Vitamins B6, B9 and B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
This is a simple, clean eating with key nutritional boosters included to speed up results and ensure optimum health at a cellular level
Silver – £120 (includes p&p)
- All of the Bronze Package plus Mistify Antioxidant Drink & Phytolife Chlorophyll Drink and a 20 minute telephone consultation.
- Antioxidants are nature’s way of helping to slow down free radical damage by donating one of their own electrons in order to balance out that of the free radical.
- Mystify’s core ingredient is the Açai “super berry”. Growing wild in the Amazon, Açai ensures that Mistify has one of the highest antioxidant values in the world. Just 30ml of Mistify provides the same antioxidant content of approximately 3.5kg of dark fruits, making it an essential addition to our daily nutrition. This bottle should last 6 weeks.
- Anti-aging improves skin
- Memory enhancing
- Strengthens immunity
- Increases energy
- Prevents infections
- Decrease inflammation helping with arthritis and joint pain
- Phytolife Chlorophyll Drink Sourced from mulberry leaves and alfalfa, PhytoLife is a rich combination of chlorophyllin (sodium copper chlorophyllin) and peppermint oil. PhytoLife contains antioxidants, promotes good digestive function and helps to restore a natural pH balance.
- A 10ml serving of PhytoLife provides the same amount of alkalinity as consuming around 1kg of green vegetables. This bottle will last approx. 2-3 months depending on how much you use.
- The body’s natural pH is slightly alkaline, but many of the foods we consume on a daily basis create acidity within the body which in turn leads to imbalances at a cellular level.
- 20 minute Telephone Consultation with Homeopathic Remedies specific to your symptoms.
Gold – £149 (includes p&p)
- All of the Silver Package plus SLMSmart Meal Replacement.
- This is great when you’re short on time or who would like to add a meal replacement product. Replace 1 meal or breakfast with a nutrient-rich shake, it’s 23 essential vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron and biotin, whey, soy and casein proteins to name a few, giving your energy to get through your morning and help you achieve your weight management goals whilst helping to build lean muscle.
Are you in?
Do you want to feel fabulous again?
Let me know and I can send you all the details so that you can choose which nutritional boosters suit your needs. Private message me with your email address for full details or give me a call on 07942 868118 or send an email via the contact form
Look forward to hearing from you!
Love Catt x
Ps. Join my Facebook page for daily tips https://www.facebook.com/vitalremedy/
For Hormone tips and menopause tips https://www.facebook.com/thehormonefairy