- Are you struggling with unpredictable hot flushes?
- Have you got “brain fog” – thoughts jumping all over the place and you sometimes can’t string a sentence together?
- Lacking in energy and your moods have got their own swingometer?
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Feeling tired and anxious and don’t know why?
- What sex drive?
- Irritability getting you down?
- Your body aches and creaks?
- Tired of not sleeping?
- No matter how much you diet or exercise, you just can’t shift that weight?
- Your confidence has taken a nose dive and you’re not feeling so good about yourself?
Well it turns out your hormones could be holding you back! Imbalanced hormones can change your body in dramatic ways – just ask any teenager!
The good news is that the chemicals that control our weight, moods, and even where we store fat on our bodies can be balanced naturally.
Join us for a great evening of information and insight to find out what’s really going on with your hormones, and what’s causing these changes and why this is contributing to your symptoms with our Women’s Health Hormone & Menopause expert.
- Find out how to shift those stubborn pounds without feeling hungry or deprives, no matter what you’ve tried before.
- The simple steps needed to wake up refreshed and with minimal or no night sweats.
- Why spending hours in the gym is NOT the answer and an easy and effective way to exercise that works with a busy lifestyle and actually gets you better results in a fraction of the time.
- How to finally stop feeling anxious, nervous and depressed and feel calmer, less stressed and more confident – whilst enjoying life!
This insightful talk will show you how you can balance your hormones naturally and feel fabulous again. You’ll also learn more about the discovery of the “miracle molecule” that is taking the anti-ageing industry by storm.
Join Christine Walker and Cat Armor with Sue Thomas Nutritional Therapist and Hormone Balancing Coach to find out what EVERY Woman needs to know! You will get practical advice to balance your hormones naturally, without medication and feel at home in your body again.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Women 35+ who are suffering hormonal issues and looking to feel fabulous again.
Tickets for the event are £5 which is being donated directly to The British Heart Foundation and Willen Hospice in Milton Keynes.
- David Lloyd Leisure – Livingstone Drive Newlands, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DL
How do I book?
Click on the following link to reserve your ticket and don’t forget to book for your girlfriends, the bar will be open (sadly Prosecco won’t help the hormones).
Share with your friends!! Make it a girls night!! The Bar will be open for you to use at David Lloyd Leisure Club x